John Tesh has confirmed that he in fact dated Oprah Winfrey, as a new unauthorized biography of the talk show maven reports, according to the Associated Press. The new-age musician and former Entertainment Tonight anchor told his former show that he and Winfrey were together while both were working in local news in Nashville, though he did not address the claims in Kitty Kelley’s Oprah: A Biography that the two lived together briefly and ended things because of the strain of being an interracial couple.
Posted April 13 2010 — 9:52 AM EDT
- 'Empire': Lawsuit claims kids were mistreated during filming at youth detention center
- Classic album covers get the 'Star Wars' treatment
- 'Mr. Robot': Carly Chaikin on the big Darlene shocker
- Prince's Paisley Park estate will open for public tours in October
- 'Another Period': Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on season finale
- Katie Ledecky throws out first pitch as Bryce Harper holds her medals
- 'Serial': Adnan Syed alibi witness shoots down attempts to discredit her
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...