John Tesh has confirmed that he in fact dated Oprah Winfrey, as a new unauthorized biography of the talk show maven reports, according to the Associated Press. The new-age musician and former Entertainment Tonight anchor told his former show that he and Winfrey were together while both were working in local news in Nashville, though he did not address the claims in Kitty Kelley’s Oprah: A Biography that the two lived together briefly and ended things because of the strain of being an interracial couple.
Posted April 13 2010 — 9:52 AM EDT
- President Obama and Vice head to prison in 'Fixing the System' trailer
- Chris Messina in talks to play Ben Affleck's best friend in 'Live By Night'
- 'Minions' clears $1 billion at the worldwide box office
- Justin Bieber to spend several mornings with you on the 'Today' show
- 'Doubt': 'Good Wife' actor to star opposite Katherine Heigl
- The first trans director of 'Transparent' on his experiences with the show
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!