We’ve learned not to doubt the Glee kids around here, but we’ll admit we were worried when we found out that Madonna’s lame ”4 Minutes” was set for inclusion on this all-Madge mini-album The Power of Glee (due in stores April 27). Our bad: Kurt and Mercedes rip it up! Elsewhere, Sue hilariously revises the spoken-word bit on ”Vogue,” and the Glee guys give a surprisingly tender reading of ”What It Feels Like for a Girl.” Go ahead — open your heart. A
Glee the Music: The Power of MadonnaWe've learned not to doubt the Glee kids around here, but we'll admit we were worried when we found out that Madonna's lame ''4 Minutes'' was set...Glee the Music: The Power of MadonnaPop, SoundtracksWe've learned not to doubt the Glee kids around here, but we'll admit we were worried when we found out that Madonna's lame ''4 Minutes'' was set...2010-04-14
EXPRESS YOURSELF The Glee kids tackle the music of Madonna
Genre: Pop, Soundtracks; Lead Performer: Various Artists
Posted April 14 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Chris Pine reportedly signed for 'Wonder Woman'
- 'Orange Is the New Black': What happened to Nicky Nichols?
- Lee Daniels goes behind the scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall talks controversial elimination
- 'Doctor Who' is headed to theaters in September
- Aziz Ansari's Netflix comedy snags Claire Danes and more
- Harris Wittels' cause of death confirmed to be accidental overdose
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!