Russell Hantz of Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains was arrested early this morning in Lafayette, La. According to a spokesperson for the Lafayette Police Department, the reality TV star was taken into custody at 2 a.m., 15 minutes after an emergency call reported a physical confrontation near Justin Street. Hantz was charged with simple battery and released at 4:30 this morning. No bail was required, but he was given a misdemeanor summons and a court date scheduled for June 24. CBS declined to comment.
Posted April 23 2010 — 12:06 PM EDT
- X marks Mulder and Scully in exclusive new 'X-Files' poster
- Animal Collective announce 'Painting With,' share 'FloriDada'
- J.J. Abrams is excited for mothers and daughters to see new 'Star Wars'
- Peter Jackson teases 'Doctor Who' directing gig
- 'Supergirl' scores full season at CBS
- Shopping for a 1920s Parisian bedroom like the one in 'The Danish Girl'? Check eBay.
- 'Supergirl': Mehcad Brooks talks stepping out of a superhero's shadow