Dexter star Michael C. Hall has “fully recovered” from the Hodgkin’s lymphoma he announced he was battling in January. His wife and costar Jennifer Carpenter shared the news Friday, The Associated Press reports. Dexter executive producer Sara Colleton gave EW.com a similarly positive update last month: “Michael’s in full remission…. He’s in great shape and is getting his energy back. We are all very excited to get back to work. The guy is incredibly courageous and worked hard all through last season despite being sick. He’s an amazing human being and actor. It was scary, but the show will go on,” Colleton said. “We start shooting in late April or May, which is usual. We will not have to stall production.” The fifth season of Dexter is slated to premiere on Showtime in September.
Posted April 25 2010 — 1:46 PM EDT
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- Look, but don't retouch? What our female celeb photo fascination says about us
- Chris Rock and Tracy Morgan exchange comic haymakers in 'Top Five' outtakes
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!