Dexter star Michael C. Hall has “fully recovered” from the Hodgkin’s lymphoma he announced he was battling in January. His wife and costar Jennifer Carpenter shared the news Friday, The Associated Press reports. Dexter executive producer Sara Colleton gave EW.com a similarly positive update last month: “Michael’s in full remission…. He’s in great shape and is getting his energy back. We are all very excited to get back to work. The guy is incredibly courageous and worked hard all through last season despite being sick. He’s an amazing human being and actor. It was scary, but the show will go on,” Colleton said. “We start shooting in late April or May, which is usual. We will not have to stall production.” The fifth season of Dexter is slated to premiere on Showtime in September.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'Baywatch' alum Jeremy Jackson arrested
- 'Five Nights at Freddy's 4' coming this October
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Meredith Wild's 'Hard Love'
- Hear sibling band The Hunts’ new song 'Valentina'
- 'Furious 7': China’s biggest movie ever
- Jason Derulo shares 'Cheyenne' from 'Everything Is 4'
- Robert Downey Jr. dives into an 'Emotional Interview' with Jimmy Fallon