Dexter star Michael C. Hall has “fully recovered” from the Hodgkin’s lymphoma he announced he was battling in January. His wife and costar Jennifer Carpenter shared the news Friday, The Associated Press reports. Dexter executive producer Sara Colleton gave EW.com a similarly positive update last month: “Michael’s in full remission…. He’s in great shape and is getting his energy back. We are all very excited to get back to work. The guy is incredibly courageous and worked hard all through last season despite being sick. He’s an amazing human being and actor. It was scary, but the show will go on,” Colleton said. “We start shooting in late April or May, which is usual. We will not have to stall production.” The fifth season of Dexter is slated to premiere on Showtime in September.
Posted April 25 2010 — 1:46 PM EDT
- Elmo Williams, Oscar-winning editor of 'High Noon,' dies at 102
- See Sylvester Stallone become Rocky in this ultimate training montage
- See Po uncover the Secret Panda Village in new 'Kung Fu Panda 3' clip
- Setsuko Hara, Japanese screen legend, dies at 95
- Bryan Cranston moved to tears while discussing pivotal 'Breaking Bad' scene
- See photos from 'Arrow'-'The Flash' crossover with 'Legends of Tomorrow'
- Jon Favreau's 'Chef' is going Bollywood
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year