Dexter star Michael C. Hall has “fully recovered” from the Hodgkin’s lymphoma he announced he was battling in January. His wife and costar Jennifer Carpenter shared the news Friday, The Associated Press reports. Dexter executive producer Sara Colleton gave EW.com a similarly positive update last month: “Michael’s in full remission…. He’s in great shape and is getting his energy back. We are all very excited to get back to work. The guy is incredibly courageous and worked hard all through last season despite being sick. He’s an amazing human being and actor. It was scary, but the show will go on,” Colleton said. “We start shooting in late April or May, which is usual. We will not have to stall production.” The fifth season of Dexter is slated to premiere on Showtime in September.
Posted April 25 2010 — 1:46 PM EDT
- MTV just debuted a new trailer for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Demi Lovato performs 'Cool For The Summer' with Iggy Azalea at VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' star Kim Dickens on the moment that 'destroyed' Madison
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' showrunner Dave Erickson breaks down 'So Close, Yet So Far'
- Wes Craven, 'Nightmare on Elm Street' filmmaker, dies at 76
- Nicki Minaj blasts Miley Cyrus at VMAs 2015
- The Weeknd brings Kanye West to his feet with 'Can't Feel My Face' at VMAs
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!