Dexter star Michael C. Hall has “fully recovered” from the Hodgkin’s lymphoma he announced he was battling in January. His wife and costar Jennifer Carpenter shared the news Friday, The Associated Press reports. Dexter executive producer Sara Colleton gave EW.com a similarly positive update last month: “Michael’s in full remission…. He’s in great shape and is getting his energy back. We are all very excited to get back to work. The guy is incredibly courageous and worked hard all through last season despite being sick. He’s an amazing human being and actor. It was scary, but the show will go on,” Colleton said. “We start shooting in late April or May, which is usual. We will not have to stall production.” The fifth season of Dexter is slated to premiere on Showtime in September.
Posted April 25 2010 — 1:46 PM EDT
- Happy Valentine's Day! Read highlights from Aziz Ansari's 'Modern Romance'
- 'The Walking Dead' showrunner previews introduction of the Hilltop
- Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' has finally arrived
- Jonah Hill to host 'Saturday Night Live'
- Interracial marriage drama 'Loving' acquired by Focus Features
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here