Dexter star Michael C. Hall has “fully recovered” from the Hodgkin’s lymphoma he announced he was battling in January. His wife and costar Jennifer Carpenter shared the news Friday, The Associated Press reports. Dexter executive producer Sara Colleton gave EW.com a similarly positive update last month: “Michael’s in full remission…. He’s in great shape and is getting his energy back. We are all very excited to get back to work. The guy is incredibly courageous and worked hard all through last season despite being sick. He’s an amazing human being and actor. It was scary, but the show will go on,” Colleton said. “We start shooting in late April or May, which is usual. We will not have to stall production.” The fifth season of Dexter is slated to premiere on Showtime in September.
Posted April 25 2010 — 1:46 PM EDT
- Facebook is testing out 'Reactions': 'Love,' 'Sad,' 'Angry' and more join 'Like'
- Robert Kirkman jokes about when 'The Walking Dead' will end
- Box office preview: 'The Martian' to best 'Pan,' 'The Walk'
- Starz acquires rights to Jason Bateman's 'The Family Fang'
- Eminem pays tribute to Tupac in essay: 'He was a superstar in every aspect of the word'
- Ciara shares spooky cover of Rolling Stones' 'Paint It Black'
- Toni Collette, Tracy Letts, and Sam Trammell join Daniel Radcliffe thriller 'Imperium'