According to People, Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon will renew their vows for the second time to mark their second anniversary. Cannon confirmed the news on his New York radio show. “Don’t everybody do that?” he said on the program. “Don’t, like, Heidi Klum and Seal do the same thing every year? It’s just something fun to celebrate. We renew our vows and exchange gifts.” The couple wed in 2008.
Posted April 26 2010 — 6:38 PM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony