It’s a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World star Dorothy Provine has passed away from emphysema at the age of 75 on April 25. The actress, who played Ethel Merman’s daughter in Mad World, also appeared as flapper Pinky Pinkham in the 1960s television series The Roaring 20s. Provine’s other credits include That Darn Cat!, The Great Race, and the TV series 77 Sunset Strip.
Posted April 30 2010 — 12:23 PM EDT
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- 'Last Tango in Paris' director admits butter rape scene wasn't consensual
- 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' will pit Iron Man against Megaman X in 2017
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big