According to People, the coroner assigned to Corey Haim’s death found that drugs did not contribute to the actor’s tragic March 10 death. Instead, Haim was found to have passed away from “damage to the air sacs in his lungs, pneumonia, and a hardening of his heart muscle with plaque build-up within the blood vessels.” The actor had been suffering flu-like symptoms prior to collapsing in his mother’s L.A. apartment.
Posted May 4 2010 — 5:06 PM EDT
- 'Wayward Pines' exec producer Chad Hodge explains Ethan's evolution
- 'Graceland' costar Vanessa Ferlito breaks down 'Chester Cheeto' and Charlie's big lie
- Sean Combs UCLA fight: No felony charge
- Casting Net: Mark Wahlberg, Peter Berg to reteam for 'Mile 22'
- Channing Tatum is 21 and adorable in this video from Fashion Week 2002
- Taylor Swift's '1989' leads Nielsen's mid-year charts, naturally
- Disney princes get a Magic Mike makeover