According to People, the coroner assigned to Corey Haim’s death found that drugs did not contribute to the actor’s tragic March 10 death. Instead, Haim was found to have passed away from “damage to the air sacs in his lungs, pneumonia, and a hardening of his heart muscle with plaque build-up within the blood vessels.” The actor had been suffering flu-like symptoms prior to collapsing in his mother’s L.A. apartment.
Posted May 4 2010 — 5:06 PM EDT
- Michael Fassbender loves James McAvoy 'hard'
- 'Moana': Nicole Scherzinger, Alan Tudyk join voice cast
- Michelle Dockery leading up Steven Soderbergh's Netflix miniseries
- See all the movie trailers that debuted at Comic-Con
- WATCH: 'Young and the Restless’ brings back Jeanne Cooper
- What's leaving Netflix in July
- Sia scores first No. 1 single with 'Cheap Thrills'
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'