Get ready for a lot of Lost on May 23: The series finale will expand to two-and-a-half hours from the originally scheduled two hours. The news, which was first posted on the website of the Hollywood Reporter, was confirmed to EW.com by a source close to the show. The official announcement was made on Tuesday night’s Jimmy Kimmel Live! The Lost finale, which was to have aired from 9 to 11 p.m., will now extend until 11:30 p.m. A total of five-and-a-half hours of Lost programming will be broadcast on that Sunday night: A two-hour retrospective special/clip show, Lost: The Final Journey, will precede the finale, from 7 to 9 p.m.; Jimmy Kimmel Live!: Aloha to Lost will run after the finale and local news, starting at 12:05 a.m.
Posted May 4 2010 — 11:29 PM EDT
- Kevin Bacon has a creepy kid in the trailer for horror movie 'The Darkness'
- Russell Simmons, Tony Rock to present All Def Movie Awards
- Everything you missed from Kanye West's 'TLOP' premiere
- 'Frozen' musical selects city for world premiere before Broadway
- 'The Big Bang Theory' shocker: Bernadette's big news!
- Here are all the featured artists on Kanye West's new album
- 'Deadpool' screenwriters 'trying to get a jump on' sequel
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996