Get ready for a lot of Lost on May 23: The series finale will expand to two-and-a-half hours from the originally scheduled two hours. The news, which was first posted on the website of the Hollywood Reporter, was confirmed to EW.com by a source close to the show. The official announcement was made on Tuesday night’s Jimmy Kimmel Live! The Lost finale, which was to have aired from 9 to 11 p.m., will now extend until 11:30 p.m. A total of five-and-a-half hours of Lost programming will be broadcast on that Sunday night: A two-hour retrospective special/clip show, Lost: The Final Journey, will precede the finale, from 7 to 9 p.m.; Jimmy Kimmel Live!: Aloha to Lost will run after the finale and local news, starting at 12:05 a.m.
Posted May 4 2010 — 11:29 PM EDT
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday