Get ready for a lot of Lost on May 23: The series finale will expand to two-and-a-half hours from the originally scheduled two hours. The news, which was first posted on the website of the Hollywood Reporter, was confirmed to EW.com by a source close to the show. The official announcement was made on Tuesday night’s Jimmy Kimmel Live! The Lost finale, which was to have aired from 9 to 11 p.m., will now extend until 11:30 p.m. A total of five-and-a-half hours of Lost programming will be broadcast on that Sunday night: A two-hour retrospective special/clip show, Lost: The Final Journey, will precede the finale, from 7 to 9 p.m.; Jimmy Kimmel Live!: Aloha to Lost will run after the finale and local news, starting at 12:05 a.m.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Jon Stewart's final 'Daily Show' to air Aug. 6
- 'Full House' revival at Netflix officially on; 13 episodes to arrive in 2016
- 'Inside Amy Schumer' renewed
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Our audience with returning queen
- 'Bachelorette' first promo: This crazytown ain't big enough for the both of them
- 'Originals' boss breaks down latest shockers, previews a devastating finale
- 'Ant-Man' gets a tiny billboard campaign
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!