Get ready for a lot of Lost on May 23: The series finale will expand to two-and-a-half hours from the originally scheduled two hours. The news, which was first posted on the website of the Hollywood Reporter, was confirmed to EW.com by a source close to the show. The official announcement was made on Tuesday night’s Jimmy Kimmel Live! The Lost finale, which was to have aired from 9 to 11 p.m., will now extend until 11:30 p.m. A total of five-and-a-half hours of Lost programming will be broadcast on that Sunday night: A two-hour retrospective special/clip show, Lost: The Final Journey, will precede the finale, from 7 to 9 p.m.; Jimmy Kimmel Live!: Aloha to Lost will run after the finale and local news, starting at 12:05 a.m.
Posted May 4 2010 — 11:29 PM EDT
- Mel Gibson: 'Passion of the Christ' sequel would focus on the resurrection
- 'SNL': Simone Biles pleads for Final Five to host
- 'Greenleaf' finale: Star Merle Dandridge spills season secrets
- Chris Brown already has new song a day after his arrest
- Disney's Tower of Terror ride gets January checkout date
- Rep. John Lewis crowd surfs in 'Late Show' appearance
- Judge Judy drama series in the works at CBS
- 11 of the Best 'Mister Rogers' Neighborhood' Guest Stars
- 'Easy': 12 Exclusive First Look Photos
- First Look: Jyn Erso Toys from 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
- Darth Vader, Voldemort, and 7 Other Pop Culture Comparisons to Donald Trump
- Celebrity Professors: See Stars Who Make the Grade
- 55 Books to Read This Fall