The New York Times reports that CNN and CBS are in talks to combine their news resources, allowing for possible cost savings for CBS. The latter network has placed last amongst its evening news competition for the past 12 years, and has been forced to cut staff members in recent years. (CNN, on the other hand, has hired new staffers.) A deal reaching $10.8 billion between CBS Sports and Turner Sports could be reached.
Posted May 5 2010 — 6:54 PM EDT
- Jennifer Lopez teases 'Bye Bye Birdie,' NBC's next live musical
- Kristin Davis thinks the 'Sex and the City' story is 'not finished'
- The Weeknd will perform on 'The Voice' season finale
- 'Jeopardy!' contestant dies from cancer week before her episode airs
- 'Hairspray Live!' featured cameos from two former Tracys
- 'Arrow': New clues to Prometheus' identity revealed
- WATCH: Chinese 'Rogue One' trailer features 'spies, saboteurs, and assassins'
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot