Actress Gabrielle Union (FlashForward) and her NBA star boyfriend, Dwyane Wade, are being sued by Wade’s wife, who claims the couple have engaged in “sexual foreplay” in front of the Wades’ two children, reports the Chicago Sun-Times. Siohvaughn Wade, who is in the process of divorcing Dwyane Wade, says that the couples’ inappropriate conduct has inflicted severe emotional distress on her two sons, aged two and eight. The suit also claims that Union and Dwyane Wade have put the children in danger by allowing them to play unsupervised near the family’s pool and allowing the oldest child to sit in the front seat of the car. Siohvaughn Wade has asked for more than $50,000 in damages from Union in the suit. “I can state with certainty that the claims Siohvaughn made about Gabrielle are untrue,” said Dwyane Wade in the statement. A rep for Union also released a statement, asserting that “each and every allegation made is entirely false.”
Posted May 6 2010 — 8:23 AM EDT
- Iggy Azalea cancels tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere
- 'Ray Donovan' season 3: Watch the brooding trailer
- Kelly Rutherford: Judge blocks kids' return
- Colin Donnell joins 'Chicago Med' cast
- Fans of 'The Goonies' are ringing in the 30th anniversary of the film in a big way
- Action Bronson removed from main stage of NXNE in wake of petition
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!