Actress Gabrielle Union (FlashForward) and her NBA star boyfriend, Dwyane Wade, are being sued by Wade’s wife, who claims the couple have engaged in “sexual foreplay” in front of the Wades’ two children, reports the Chicago Sun-Times. Siohvaughn Wade, who is in the process of divorcing Dwyane Wade, says that the couples’ inappropriate conduct has inflicted severe emotional distress on her two sons, aged two and eight. The suit also claims that Union and Dwyane Wade have put the children in danger by allowing them to play unsupervised near the family’s pool and allowing the oldest child to sit in the front seat of the car. Siohvaughn Wade has asked for more than $50,000 in damages from Union in the suit. “I can state with certainty that the claims Siohvaughn made about Gabrielle are untrue,” said Dwyane Wade in the statement. A rep for Union also released a statement, asserting that “each and every allegation made is entirely false.”
Posted May 6 2010 — 8:23 AM EDT
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer speaks out!
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer revealed! What's next?
- Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner sues Hasbro over same-named toy hamster
- Casting Net: Scott Eastwood set to become action star in 'Overdrive'
- 'Scream' honors Wes Craven during finale
- Ellen Page says her 'Freeheld' role inspired her to come out
- 'Brides of Dracula' series from 'Arrow' producer gets NBC pilot commitment
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!