In what is fast becoming one of my favorite annual traditions here at Entertainment Weekly, Jim Parsons dropped by our offices last week to shoot the poop on all things Big Bang Theory. In addition to previewing next week’s eventful flashback episode (exclusive clips included!), the Emmy shoo-in revealed the real story behind Sheldon’s season-ending “romance” with Blossom (a.k.a. Mayim Bialik), and opened up about the joys of working with a cast that is clean, sober, and so not insane. Bonus scoop: Look out for an answer to a recent Bang-themed asterisk quiz! Enjoy!
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!