In what is fast becoming one of my favorite annual traditions here at Entertainment Weekly, Jim Parsons dropped by our offices last week to shoot the poop on all things Big Bang Theory. In addition to previewing next week’s eventful flashback episode (exclusive clips included!), the Emmy shoo-in revealed the real story behind Sheldon’s season-ending “romance” with Blossom (a.k.a. Mayim Bialik), and opened up about the joys of working with a cast that is clean, sober, and so not insane. Bonus scoop: Look out for an answer to a recent Bang-themed asterisk quiz! Enjoy!
Posted May 10 2010 — 3:45 PM EDT
- Quentin Tarantino to release two cuts of 'The Hateful Eight'
- 'Bridget Jones's Baby' release date set for September 2016
- Eddie Murphy explains why he didn't mock Bill Cosby on 'SNL' special
- 'Quantico' scores full season order from ABC
- Steve Wozniak explains what’s real and what’s fake in 'Steve Jobs'
- Todrick Hall releases 'Hocus Pocus' spoof
- Donald Trump to host 'Saturday Night Live'
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6