In what is fast becoming one of my favorite annual traditions here at Entertainment Weekly, Jim Parsons dropped by our offices last week to shoot the poop on all things Big Bang Theory. In addition to previewing next week’s eventful flashback episode (exclusive clips included!), the Emmy shoo-in revealed the real story behind Sheldon’s season-ending “romance” with Blossom (a.k.a. Mayim Bialik), and opened up about the joys of working with a cast that is clean, sober, and so not insane. Bonus scoop: Look out for an answer to a recent Bang-themed asterisk quiz! Enjoy!
Posted May 10 2010 — 3:45 PM EDT
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'