In what is fast becoming one of my favorite annual traditions here at Entertainment Weekly, Jim Parsons dropped by our offices last week to shoot the poop on all things Big Bang Theory. In addition to previewing next week’s eventful flashback episode (exclusive clips included!), the Emmy shoo-in revealed the real story behind Sheldon’s season-ending “romance” with Blossom (a.k.a. Mayim Bialik), and opened up about the joys of working with a cast that is clean, sober, and so not insane. Bonus scoop: Look out for an answer to a recent Bang-themed asterisk quiz! Enjoy!
Posted May 10 2010 — 3:45 PM EDT
- Rumer Willis looks exactly like Demi Moore in new Instagram pic
- Robyn announces secret project
- Demi Lovato, Nick Jonas, and manager Phil McIntyre team up for Safehouse Records
- Twitter loved Amy Schumer on 'The Bachelorette'
- Beach House announces new album and tour
- Big Sean and Rick Ross join Future's 'F--- Up Some Commas' remix
- Watch Liam from One Direction sing 14 seconds of 'Wonderwall'
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- George & Amal, Prince Harry, Ansel Elgort & More!