According to the Associated Press, the judge in the ongoing Roman Polanski trial has refused to unseal secret testimony from the original prosecutor in the 33 year old case. Although Polanski’s attorney argued that the testimony proves misconduct by the original (now-deceased) judge, Superior Court Judge Peter Espinoza declared today that the testimony from retired Deputy District Attorney Roger Gunson could not be released unless Polanski returns for a hearing and Gunson can’t testify in person.
Posted May 10 2010 — 7:25 PM EDT
- 'SNL' and Emma Stone give Christmas candles a holiday theme song
- 'Saturday Night Live' searches for Hillary Clinton in the woods
- Jennifer Aniston confronts Vanessa Bayer over Rachel impression
- Donald Trump slams 'SNL' for sketch about his tweets
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big