Lenny Kravitz, Mos Def, John Legend and other musical artists will perform this Sunday, May 16, in New Orleans, at a special Gulf Aid benefit concert to raise funds to protect the Gulf’s wetlands from the ongoing oil spill and provide financial assistance to fisherman and their families affected by the environmental disaster. Kravitz tweeted, “I’ve come home to New Orleans to lend my support to fishermen & wildlife.” The 10-hour show begins at noon at the Mardi Gras World’s River City Plaza.
Posted May 12 2010 — 9:25 AM EDT
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears, James Corden reenact '...Baby One More Time'
- 'Scream Queens' season 2 promo pics: The doctors (and nurses) are in
- Marvin Kaplan, 'Alice' and 'Top Cat' actor, dies at 89
- Kanye West's Saint Pablo Tour has a flying stage
- 'American Horror Story' teaser channels 'Children of the Corn'
- Mayim Bialik, Marcie Leeds recreate their 'Beaches' opening scene
- Demi Moore joins R-rated comedy 'Rock That Body'