Lenny Kravitz, Mos Def, John Legend and other musical artists will perform this Sunday, May 16, in New Orleans, at a special Gulf Aid benefit concert to raise funds to protect the Gulf’s wetlands from the ongoing oil spill and provide financial assistance to fisherman and their families affected by the environmental disaster. Kravitz tweeted, “I’ve come home to New Orleans to lend my support to fishermen & wildlife.” The 10-hour show begins at noon at the Mardi Gras World’s River City Plaza.
Posted May 12 2010 — 9:25 AM EDT
- Gotham Awards 2015: 'Spotlight,' 'Tangerine' top the winners list
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller
- The Avengers get rom-com treatment in remix video
- Superman unmasks Batman in new sneak peek from 'Dawn of Justice'
- J.J. Abrams says screening 'Force Awakens' for Disney bosses was 'horrifying'
- 'Flash'-'Arrow' bosses & cast preview epic crossover with 'Legends of Tomorrow'