According to People.com, Survivor: Africa winner Ethan Zohn’s cancer has gone into remission. Zohn, who was diagnosed with a rare form of Hodgkin’s disease last year, underwent extensive therapy including stem cell transplants to eliminate the disease. Girlfriend Jenna Morasca (winner of Survivor: Amazon) tells People that Zohn received his first clean CT scan a few weeks ago.
Posted May 15 2010 — 2:39 PM EDT
- Quentin Tarantino to release two cuts of 'The Hateful Eight'
- 'Bridget Jones's Baby' release date set for September 2016
- Eddie Murphy explains why he didn't mock Bill Cosby on 'SNL' special
- 'Quantico' scores full season order from ABC
- Steve Wozniak explains what’s real and what’s fake in 'Steve Jobs'
- Todrick Hall releases 'Hocus Pocus' spoof
- Donald Trump to host 'Saturday Night Live'
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6