According to People.com, Survivor: Africa winner Ethan Zohn’s cancer has gone into remission. Zohn, who was diagnosed with a rare form of Hodgkin’s disease last year, underwent extensive therapy including stem cell transplants to eliminate the disease. Girlfriend Jenna Morasca (winner of Survivor: Amazon) tells People that Zohn received his first clean CT scan a few weeks ago.
Posted May 15 2010 — 2:39 PM EDT
- Read your way through New Orleans
- The 50 Most Watched Broadcast Shows of 2014-15
- Extreme Fan Club with Chris Pratt -- exclusive video
- EW's definitive ranking of the top 10 'Pac-Man' ghosts
- Funeral for slain New York rapper will be held next week
- What to binge-watch: Memorial Day marathon edition
- Pac-Man turns 35: Looking back on three-plus decades of video games, pop culture, and cereal
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!