Tina Fey has a message to any/all 30 Rock fans holding out hope for a Jack/Liz hookup: You’re out of luck, ‘cause it’s never going to happen. Not even in the show’s eventual series finale. Turns out, the happy ending Fey has in mind for her lovelorn alter ego involves another insanely popular Rock star. Who? Well, if I told you that you’d have no reason to watch my hilariously entertaining on-camera Q&A with Fey from this morning’s NBC upfront!
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- 'American Idol' alum Justin Guarini on how he became Diet Dr. Pepper’s Lil' Sweet
- Scott Weiland on his new album Blaster and the power of David Bowie
- 'Wolf Creek' filmmaker to direct James Gunn-scripted 'The Belco Experiment'
- Netflix orders season 2 of 'Bloodline'
- 'Room 237' team launches Kickstarter campaign for mysterious new project
- Nathan Fillion shares his love letter to 'Walking Dead'
- Kevin Hooks to direct Nelson Mandela mini-series for BET Networks
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!