Tina Fey has a message to any/all 30 Rock fans holding out hope for a Jack/Liz hookup: You’re out of luck, ‘cause it’s never going to happen. Not even in the show’s eventual series finale. Turns out, the happy ending Fey has in mind for her lovelorn alter ego involves another insanely popular Rock star. Who? Well, if I told you that you’d have no reason to watch my hilariously entertaining on-camera Q&A with Fey from this morning’s NBC upfront!
Posted May 17 2010 — 3:52 PM EDT
- The Property Bros. try to make Broadway dreams come true in spoof
- Young Broadway fan honors Tony nominees with adorable Lego recreations
- Justin Timberlake is dropping 'Can't Stop the Feeling' on Friday
- 'Survivor: Kaôh Rōng': The majority alliance begins to crumble
- Channing Tatum announces 'Magic Mike Live' show in Las Vegas
- Ava DuVernay departs as director of 'Intelligent Life'
- 'Family Guy' mocks Donald Trump as 'dumb loudmouth' in Emmy mailer