Tina Fey has a message to any/all 30 Rock fans holding out hope for a Jack/Liz hookup: You’re out of luck, ‘cause it’s never going to happen. Not even in the show’s eventual series finale. Turns out, the happy ending Fey has in mind for her lovelorn alter ego involves another insanely popular Rock star. Who? Well, if I told you that you’d have no reason to watch my hilariously entertaining on-camera Q&A with Fey from this morning’s NBC upfront!
Posted May 17 2010 — 3:52 PM EDT
- 'Quantico' boss talks the agent vs. analysts dynamic, teases next week's episode
- Josh Stamberg on going full frontal on 'The Affair': 'It's a weird day at work'
- Did the 'Fear the Walking Dead' season finale satisfy?
- See the new trailer for Martin Scorsese's HBO series, 'Vinyl'
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine': The 9 best lines from 'The Funeral'
- How 'Blindspot' is hiding more clues in plain sight
- Goo Goo Dolls announce 'A Boy Named Goo' 20th anniversary release