Four couples left! Evan Lysacek (pictured in an attempt to win the Gellar Cup via the power of his and Anna’s futuristic cha cha), Erin Andrews, Chad Ochocinco, and Nicole Scherzinger have made it to the semifinals of Dancing With the Stars season 10. Tom Bergeron will probably give them his typical career-appropriate nicknames like “The Golden Boy,” “The Sideline Sweetheart,” “The Football Stud,” and “The Pussycat Doll,” but I wish he would switch/swish it up a bit. May I propose “The Census Taker of Jiggly Bits,” “The Feather Duster from Beauty and the Beast,” “The Moonlighting Jeweler,” and “Princess Sparkle Jr.”? Everyone would know exactly what he meant!
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale
- 'Spider-Man': Tom Holland went undercover at New York high school to prep
- Madonna calls out 'blatant sexism' in Billboard acceptance speech
- Arnold Schwarzenegger on Donald Trump: 'I want my ratings higher than his'