two-hour Heroes wrap-up movie. Series creator Tim Kring wants to do a two-hour Heroes wrap-up movie. The majority of the show’s cast wants to do a two-hour Heroes wrap-up movie. So what’s standing between the project and an official green light? The answer (via my buddy — and newly-christened Love Bites series regular — Greg Grunberg) can be found in the embedded video player below.NBC wants to do a
Posted May 17 2010 — 5:44 PM EDT
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'
- Olivia Munn teases her Psylocke fight scene in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'