two-hour Heroes wrap-up movie. Series creator Tim Kring wants to do a two-hour Heroes wrap-up movie. The majority of the show’s cast wants to do a two-hour Heroes wrap-up movie. So what’s standing between the project and an official green light? The answer (via my buddy — and newly-christened Love Bites series regular — Greg Grunberg) can be found in the embedded video player below.NBC wants to do a
Posted May 17 2010 — 5:44 PM EDT
- Kelly Osbourne says she 'f---ed up' after comments about Latinos go viral
- See Ilana Glazer shake it like a Polaroid picture on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Tavi Gevinson to guest-star on 'Scream Queens'
- A$AP Rocky and Tyler, the Creator are touring together
- The Weeknd’s new album includes tracks with Lana Del Rey and Ed Sheeran
- Caitlyn Jenner's reality show loses half its audience
- 'Fantastic Four' honest trailer has a problem with cloud-based villains