Heroes vs Villains champ Sandra, where she talks about trying to give her hidden immunity idol to…Rupert? And for all the Survivor scoop year round, follow me on Twitter @EWDaltonRoss. Okay, take it away, Parv and Russ!We saw Russell and Parvati arguing quite a bit down the stretch of Survivor: Heroes vs Villains, but there’s one thing they do agree upon: The right person did not win the game. Agreeing on whom the right person is, however, is a different matter. The second and third place finishers stopped by EW for a special Survivor Talk chat. Among the topics covered: Which contestant hates Russell the most? (The answer will surprise you.) Does Parvati feel she played better here or in Micronesia? And in the most shocking development of all, Russell finally admits he may have a problem when it comes to addressing the jury. (Get out!) Too see this dysfunctional couple in all their hilarious, bickering glory check out the must watch video below. After that, make sure to catch my Survivor Talk interview with
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- Bruce Jenner in photo shoot as woman
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha': Who's buying it?
- Iggy Azalea cancels Great Escape Tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!