* ABC’s new fall sked (including analysis from EW’s Lynette Rice) can be found here. Meanwhile, my Bubble Show Scorecard has been updated to reflect two more official cancellations: The Forgotten and The Deep End.
* I’m told renewal talks between CBS and Warner Bros. re: The New Adventures of Old Christine are going down to the wire. UPDATE: CBS axes Old Christine.
* As expected, Charlie Sheen has reached a deal with CBS to continue making ridiculous amounts of money on Two and a Half Men.
* Trailers from Fox’s new shows, including the Keri Russell-Will Arnett comedy Running Wilde, can be found here.
* This isn’t upfront related, but my May Sweeps Scorecard saw a lot of activity this morning.
* At the risk of sounding like a broken record, my Twitter feed — @michaelausiello — is where you’ll find instantaneous upfront scoop.