Matt Lauer has already spoken out against rumors of a split with wife Annette, but his employer, NBC’s Today, is also responding to allegations regarding Lauer’s rumored infidelity. “The allegations surrounding Matt Lauer are completely inaccurate and unfounded,” Today said in a statement. “These accusations are reckless and harmful to the Lauer family. Equally reckless, irresponsible, and inaccurate are the accusations about his Today show colleagues. Matt and his wife have spoken out on this on the record and will not be discussing it further.”
Posted May 19 2010 — 12:56 PM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters