Matt Lauer has already spoken out against rumors of a split with wife Annette, but his employer, NBC’s Today, is also responding to allegations regarding Lauer’s rumored infidelity. “The allegations surrounding Matt Lauer are completely inaccurate and unfounded,” Today said in a statement. “These accusations are reckless and harmful to the Lauer family. Equally reckless, irresponsible, and inaccurate are the accusations about his Today show colleagues. Matt and his wife have spoken out on this on the record and will not be discussing it further.”
Posted May 19 2010 — 12:56 PM EDT
- 'Crimson Peak' exclusive: Mia Wasikowska flees the darkness in Guillermo del Toro's Gothic chiller
- Beach reads: 15 heart-stopping thrillers to dive into this summer
- Zack Snyder defends ‘Man of Steel’ ending: You can’t have superheroes knock around with no consequences
- 50 Songs for 50 States: EW's favorite patriotic pop through the years
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Q's about Jace, Audrey, and a twist
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay won't direct Marvel film
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Eddie Redmayne, Eva Longoria, Flo Rida & More!