Matt Lauer has already spoken out against rumors of a split with wife Annette, but his employer, NBC’s Today, is also responding to allegations regarding Lauer’s rumored infidelity. “The allegations surrounding Matt Lauer are completely inaccurate and unfounded,” Today said in a statement. “These accusations are reckless and harmful to the Lauer family. Equally reckless, irresponsible, and inaccurate are the accusations about his Today show colleagues. Matt and his wife have spoken out on this on the record and will not be discussing it further.”
Posted May 19 2010 — 12:56 PM EDT
- 'This Is Us' star Chrissy Metz on Kate's reveal about Jack
- Kid Cudi responds to Drake diss: 'Say it to my face'
- Critical Mass: 'Inferno' burns out
- 'Captain Marvel' screenwriter heading 'Sherlock Holmes 3' writers' room
- Hailee Steinfeld joins the EW PopFest lineup
- Second 'Big Brother: Over the Top' evictee talks house divide
- Robert Redford, Casey Affleck to star in 'The Old Man and the Gun'