Matt Lauer has already spoken out against rumors of a split with wife Annette, but his employer, NBC’s Today, is also responding to allegations regarding Lauer’s rumored infidelity. “The allegations surrounding Matt Lauer are completely inaccurate and unfounded,” Today said in a statement. “These accusations are reckless and harmful to the Lauer family. Equally reckless, irresponsible, and inaccurate are the accusations about his Today show colleagues. Matt and his wife have spoken out on this on the record and will not be discussing it further.”
Posted May 19 2010 — 12:56 PM EDT
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Behind Mark's surprising decision, and what's next
- The first 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer has arrived
- Adele performs 'Hello' with Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and classroom instruments
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations