Matt Lauer has already spoken out against rumors of a split with wife Annette, but his employer, NBC’s Today, is also responding to allegations regarding Lauer’s rumored infidelity. “The allegations surrounding Matt Lauer are completely inaccurate and unfounded,” Today said in a statement. “These accusations are reckless and harmful to the Lauer family. Equally reckless, irresponsible, and inaccurate are the accusations about his Today show colleagues. Matt and his wife have spoken out on this on the record and will not be discussing it further.”
Posted May 19 2010 — 12:56 PM EDT
- Eric McCormack on the surprise 'Will & Grace' reunion
- Megan Mullally on 'Will & Grace' reunion: 'Like no time had passed'
- Tom Holland suits up in new 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' set photo
- Viola Davis to star in Steve McQueen's upcoming thriller, 'Widows'
- 'Supergirl' promo asks a very important question
- Gilmore Guys to bring 'The Stars Hollow Countdown Show' to EW PopFest
- WATCH: Rob Lowe is 'rogue' with Marcia Gay Harden on 'Code Black'