Lucille 2 as party planner.) In celebration of your birthday, I’m flipping my hair back and adding “Half-Breed” to my line-up for the next time I go karaoke-ing. Which will probably be soon, since whenever more than three EW staffers congregate in a room, it somehow ends in karaoke.No need for this lady to turn back time: Cher is looking mighty fine these days – even at 64 years old. So, congratulations, Cher, for officially becoming a member of the Sexy at 64 club! (Presiding over the club is Helen Mirren; Goldie Hawn serves as vice president; Dolly Parton and Diane Sawyer as co-secretaries; and
Posted May 20 2010 — 2:05 PM EDT
- 'Daily Show' producers on Jon Stewart's last show: 'Donald Trump is not coming on'
- Drew Pearce offers update on future 'Ghostbusters' project
- A quick guide to the different versions of 'Holiday Road' in 'Vacation'
- Amazon signs 'Top Gear' trio for new show
- Amy Sedaris lends Jimmy Fallon a helping hand while his finger heals
- #NewHarryPotterBooks we'd actually want to read
- 'Astronaut Wives Club' creator says Space Race will take a 'darker turn'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Ed Helms, Jenny McCarthy, Joel Edgerton & More!