Upon completion, tell us: What is Ben’s master plan? How does one eliminate a Smokey situation? What Acts of Awesome are you expecting from Desmond “Failsafe” Hume? And which questions and themes do you need the finale to tackle so you can end this journey as a satisfied little camper? If you’re having trouble watching videos on PopWatch or you’re on an iPhone/iPad, head over to the Totally Lost hub for Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.
Posted May 23 2010 — 5:25 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles