I consider the latest True Blood minisode, which features a female jeweler making a house call at Bill’s because he can’t shop for a diamond during normal business hours, to be in the same vein as that VILF poster. They want us to know that they know how we feel about the show’s vampires. Apparently, Bill doesn’t like to be objectified, but in this woman’s defense, he did answer the door in an open robe. It’s like that scene in Pretty Woman, where Richard Gere doesn’t want Julia Roberts to answer the phone in his hotel room, but he keeps calling her. Watch the minisode here.
Posted May 25 2010 — 4:30 PM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony