Here’s another set of strummy beachside ballads from the most successful surf bum in history. Like 2008’s Sleep Through the Static, To the Sea has some introspective moments. (”Pictures of People Taking Pictures”? Deep, dude.) Mostly, though, Jack Johnson stays in the shallow end. ”Aw, baby, those are such great shoes,” he sings on ”At or With Me.” Wait, what does he know about shoes? B
PEOPLE WATCHING Jack Johnson (Hilary Walsh)
Posted May 26 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Casting Net: M. Night Shyamalan's new supernatural thriller adds four actors
- 'Chicago Fire' recap: 'Let it Burn'
- Top 5 'Muppets' moments from 'Pig Out'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' EP to produce 'Famous in Love' drama pilot starring Bella Thorne
- 'Arrow' actor Neal McDonough on bringing Damien Darhk to life
- Lamar Odom hospitalized after he was found unconscious at brothel
- E! is going to spin off 'Botched'
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6