Reuters reports that Idol creator Simon Fuller and an investor group made a $600 million takeover bid for CKX Inc., the corporation that owns the rights to the Idol television brand, among other intellectual properties. CKX’s founder Robert Sillerman had resigned as chief executive and chairman on May 7.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Bruce Jenner confesses Kim Kardashian was the first to know
- Kanye West helped Kim Kardashian accept Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner to Diane Sawyer: 'The female part of me is who I am'
- Casting Net: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau to star in thriller 'Shot Caller'
- Christian Bale knee injury delays production on Fox's 'The Deep Blue Good-by'
- Jared Leto as the Joker: 'Suicide Squad' director tweets a photo