Variety is reporting that the producers of the Academy Award-winning The Hurt Locker have filed a copyright infringement suit against potentially 5,000 people who may have illegally downloaded the movie through P2P networks. The suit was filed in the U.S. District Court in Washington and is a first step in finding the names of the people who may have downloaded the film.
Posted May 28 2010 — 4:31 PM EDT
- Aaron Paul's wife sent him the sweetest birthday message
- 'iZombie' is getting a speakeasy 'for the discriminating zombie'
- Aly Raisman’s hometown celebrates her with ‘Aly Raisman Day’
- Beyoncé may perform at Sunday’s VMAs
- Ann Coulter slammed at Rob Lowe roast for conservative views
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'