Variety is reporting that the producers of the Academy Award-winning The Hurt Locker have filed a copyright infringement suit against potentially 5,000 people who may have illegally downloaded the movie through P2P networks. The suit was filed in the U.S. District Court in Washington and is a first step in finding the names of the people who may have downloaded the film.
Posted May 28 2010 — 4:31 PM EDT
- Beyoncé used New Orleans documentary footage 'with permission' in new 'Formation' video: rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'