A Mexican judge has issued an arrest warrant for former Survivor producer Bruce Beresford-Redman in connection with the death of his wife. On April 8, Monica Beresford-Redman was found dead at the Cancun resort where the couple was vacationing. The husband, who left Mexico against the wishes of authorities after being released from detention, insists he is innocent. “I am devastated at her loss; and I am incensed at the suggestion that I could have had anything to do with her death,” Beresford-Redman says in a statement.
Posted June 1 2010 — 9:19 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters