I finally just realized why I’m psyched for Knight and Day. I can totally relate to a woman (Cameron Diaz) who wouldn’t, at first, be all that excited to be essentially held hostage by a spastic, possibly mentally unstable man, played by Tom Cruise. But then you realize how fun it could be – he’s always going to kick ass, and you get to use double guns – and you kinda warm to the idea. Especially after the beach scene, which makes you think fondly of Cocktail. If Knight and Day is half as fun as Mr. & Mrs. Smith was, it’ll be a good summer action flick. Watch the latest trailer embedded after the jump.
Posted June 1 2010 — 11:38 AM EDT
- The 'Batman v Superman' Easter egg almost everybody missed
- Jennifer Aniston will preview 'Office Christmas Party' at EW PopFest
- Dwayne Johnson pals around with 'Jumanji' costars in new set video
- Matt LeBlanc to host 'Top Gear' for another two seasons
- Drake releases short film 'Please Forgive Me'
- What to Watch: Stephen Colbert goes live to mock the debate
- 'Simpsons' season premiere has coincidental Arnold Palmer reference