I finally just realized why I’m psyched for Knight and Day. I can totally relate to a woman (Cameron Diaz) who wouldn’t, at first, be all that excited to be essentially held hostage by a spastic, possibly mentally unstable man, played by Tom Cruise. But then you realize how fun it could be – he’s always going to kick ass, and you get to use double guns – and you kinda warm to the idea. Especially after the beach scene, which makes you think fondly of Cocktail. If Knight and Day is half as fun as Mr. & Mrs. Smith was, it’ll be a good summer action flick. Watch the latest trailer embedded after the jump.
Posted June 1 2010 — 11:38 AM EDT
- Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' has finally arrived
- Jonah Hill to host 'Saturday Night Live'
- Interracial marriage drama 'Loving' acquired by Focus Features
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages