I finally just realized why I’m psyched for Knight and Day. I can totally relate to a woman (Cameron Diaz) who wouldn’t, at first, be all that excited to be essentially held hostage by a spastic, possibly mentally unstable man, played by Tom Cruise. But then you realize how fun it could be – he’s always going to kick ass, and you get to use double guns – and you kinda warm to the idea. Especially after the beach scene, which makes you think fondly of Cocktail. If Knight and Day is half as fun as Mr. & Mrs. Smith was, it’ll be a good summer action flick. Watch the latest trailer embedded after the jump.
Posted June 1 2010 — 11:38 AM EDT
- See Beyoncé birthday wishes from Gwyneth Paltrow, Blue Ivy, and more
- See Kevin Bacon's sweet anniversary tribute to Kyra Sedgwick
- Idris Elba addresses James Bond casting speculation
- Jimmy Fallon thanks Madame Tussauds for making a wax figure of Grumpy Cat
- Chris Evans on more Captain America: 'If Marvel wants me, they got me'
- Alison Brie offers unqualified dating advice on 'The Tonight Show'
- Jimmy Fallon plays 'Family Feud' on 'The Tonight Show'
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Dakota Johnson, Keanu Reeves, Bar Refaeli & More!