After last night’s Glee finale, you probably thought some of the mania would die down for a bit? Not a chance. Shelf Life has learned that Little, Brown Books for Young Readers has struck a deal with Twentieth Century Fox to publish a line of official Glee-related books. (There are Glee books aplenty out there, but they are all unauthorized.) Little, Brown has multiple book projects in the works for its Glee program; the first to roll off the press will be an original novel called Glee: The Beginning. This prequel to the show, which includes a double-sided poster, will hit stores this August.
Posted June 9 2010 — 8:00 AM EDT
- 'Maya and Marty': 5 thumbs up moments from NBC's variety show premiere
- 'SNL': Matthew McConaughey is a bad Lando in 'Star Wars' auditions
- 'Person of Interest’ death is TV’s latest lesbian fatality
- 'Biggest Loser' producers: Illegal drug use claims ‘without merit and false'
- Jay Z hits back at conservative Beyoncé critics in new Pusha T song
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' release date pushed back
- Gina Rodriguez fulfills fan's prom dream with her Golden Globes dress
- See The Voices Behind Your Favorite 'Finding Nemo' Characters
- The Best 'Bachelor' and 'Bachelorette' Jobs
- Disney Classics Making New Magic On Screen
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot