After last night’s Glee finale, you probably thought some of the mania would die down for a bit? Not a chance. Shelf Life has learned that Little, Brown Books for Young Readers has struck a deal with Twentieth Century Fox to publish a line of official Glee-related books. (There are Glee books aplenty out there, but they are all unauthorized.) Little, Brown has multiple book projects in the works for its Glee program; the first to roll off the press will be an original novel called Glee: The Beginning. This prequel to the show, which includes a double-sided poster, will hit stores this August.
Posted June 9 2010 — 8:00 AM EDT
- NFL star Steve Smith donned a Yoda costume at press conference
- Joe Jonas and 'Game of Thrones' star Sophie Turner are now dating
- Trailers From Hell takes on 'The Incredible Melting Man'
- Rihanna responds to Beyonce feud rumors in Instagram comment
- Transformers: The Last Knight trailer tallies 100 million views online
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': The Legion of Doom assembles in winter finale
- 'Colony' adds 'ER' alum in season 2 — exclusive
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot