After last night’s Glee finale, you probably thought some of the mania would die down for a bit? Not a chance. Shelf Life has learned that Little, Brown Books for Young Readers has struck a deal with Twentieth Century Fox to publish a line of official Glee-related books. (There are Glee books aplenty out there, but they are all unauthorized.) Little, Brown has multiple book projects in the works for its Glee program; the first to roll off the press will be an original novel called Glee: The Beginning. This prequel to the show, which includes a double-sided poster, will hit stores this August.
Posted June 9 2010 — 8:00 AM EDT
- Marvel teases 'Ant-Man' in fake news report
- Harper Lee's 'Go Set a Watchman' might have discovered earlier than reported
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner John Logan teases season finale
- Here are the TV marathons you can binge this Fourth of July weekend
- 'Star Wars' comic sets up 'Force Awakens'
- In this week's EW: 'Unbreakable' — An Oral History
- 'Empire' recurring role for Marisa Tomei