Katie Holmes and Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe are booked as presenters at Sunday’s 64th annual Tony Awards, People reports. The duo will present the best featured actress award at the ceremony, which will broadcast live from New York’s Radio City Music Hall with host Sean Hayes. Holmes made her Broadway debut as Ann in the 2008 production of Arthur Miller’s All My Sons. Radcliffe made his Broadway debut in the play Equus in 2008, following a run in London’s West End. He is now set to star as J. Pierrepont Finch in next year’s revival of the 1961 Pulitzer Prize-winning musical How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.
Posted June 9 2010 — 8:45 AM EDT
- See Brie Larson in exclusive first clip from 'Room'
- Yoko Ono says she's still afraid of John Lennon's killer
- Where Elvis Costello found his signature look
- Tom Bergeron pays tribute to his late father on 'DWTS'
- Bond costar walks back Daniel Craig’s 007 quotes
- Olivia Wilde competes in the Actathalon challenge on 'Late Night with Seth Meyers'
- Metallica frontman confirms band is recording new album