Remember when we told you Henson Alternative was producing Late Night Liars, a game show in which “two hapless human contestants face off against a panel of four ‘celebrity’ puppets who are half-sauced and telling half-truths”? Well, it premieres tonight at 11 p.m. ET on GSN. Watch the first six minutes after the jump for a Jonas Brother castration joke and the contestants’ first category: “Cities of the world that should have their own pride parade.” Though I do enjoy the Paul Lynde-ness of William A. Mummy, it’s Cashmere Ramada who proves the scene-stealer, showing you just how far this show will go when another puppet, Sir Sebastian Simian, gives the answer “Dike, Iowa.”
Posted June 10 2010 — 5:19 PM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade