Remember when we told you Henson Alternative was producing Late Night Liars, a game show in which “two hapless human contestants face off against a panel of four ‘celebrity’ puppets who are half-sauced and telling half-truths”? Well, it premieres tonight at 11 p.m. ET on GSN. Watch the first six minutes after the jump for a Jonas Brother castration joke and the contestants’ first category: “Cities of the world that should have their own pride parade.” Though I do enjoy the Paul Lynde-ness of William A. Mummy, it’s Cashmere Ramada who proves the scene-stealer, showing you just how far this show will go when another puppet, Sir Sebastian Simian, gives the answer “Dike, Iowa.”
Posted June 10 2010 — 5:19 PM EDT
- Mark Hamill to return as The Joker for 'The Killing Joke'
- Hugh Jackman shares final ‘Wolverine’ teaser image
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- 'The Bachelorette': And the 'winner' is...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing new Wild West drama series 'Untamed'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!