Remember when we told you Henson Alternative was producing Late Night Liars, a game show in which “two hapless human contestants face off against a panel of four ‘celebrity’ puppets who are half-sauced and telling half-truths”? Well, it premieres tonight at 11 p.m. ET on GSN. Watch the first six minutes after the jump for a Jonas Brother castration joke and the contestants’ first category: “Cities of the world that should have their own pride parade.” Though I do enjoy the Paul Lynde-ness of William A. Mummy, it’s Cashmere Ramada who proves the scene-stealer, showing you just how far this show will go when another puppet, Sir Sebastian Simian, gives the answer “Dike, Iowa.”
Posted June 10 2010 — 5:19 PM EDT
- Diana Douglas, mother of Michael Douglas and ex-wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- Lil Wayne: 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- Bubba Watson says he's removing Confederate flag from his 'Dukes of Hazzard' car
- Taylor Swift, Jimmy Fallon, more celebs spend July 4 on Instagram, Twitter
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!