Remember when we told you Henson Alternative was producing Late Night Liars, a game show in which “two hapless human contestants face off against a panel of four ‘celebrity’ puppets who are half-sauced and telling half-truths”? Well, it premieres tonight at 11 p.m. ET on GSN. Watch the first six minutes after the jump for a Jonas Brother castration joke and the contestants’ first category: “Cities of the world that should have their own pride parade.” Though I do enjoy the Paul Lynde-ness of William A. Mummy, it’s Cashmere Ramada who proves the scene-stealer, showing you just how far this show will go when another puppet, Sir Sebastian Simian, gives the answer “Dike, Iowa.”
Posted June 10 2010 — 5:19 PM EDT
- First Look: See Rob Riggle as 'Gator Dan' on 'Fresh Off the Boat'
- Netflix renews 'Narcos' for season 2
- Eddie Redmayne: 'The Danish Girl' was 'an extraordinary experience'
- Meet the new Transporter: Ed Skrein has refueled the action franchise
- 6 times Cate Blanchett transformed to play real people on the big screen
- Black Sabbath announce farewell tour
- 'Spectre' poster: James Bond is dressed to kill
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!