Remember when we told you Henson Alternative was producing Late Night Liars, a game show in which “two hapless human contestants face off against a panel of four ‘celebrity’ puppets who are half-sauced and telling half-truths”? Well, it premieres tonight at 11 p.m. ET on GSN. Watch the first six minutes after the jump for a Jonas Brother castration joke and the contestants’ first category: “Cities of the world that should have their own pride parade.” Though I do enjoy the Paul Lynde-ness of William A. Mummy, it’s Cashmere Ramada who proves the scene-stealer, showing you just how far this show will go when another puppet, Sir Sebastian Simian, gives the answer “Dike, Iowa.”
Posted June 10 2010 — 5:19 PM EDT
- See the first trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime comedy 'Roadies'
- 'Night Manager' trailer: Tom Hiddleston & Hugh Laurie team for AMC miniseries
- What To Watch This Weekend: 'Vinyl' wants to rock your Sunday
- Here's what the critics are saying about 'Zoolander No. 2'
- 'Veep': See the first teaser trailer for season 5
- Norman Reedus: Get ready for a 'super pissed off' Daryl on 'The Walking Dead'
- 'Better Call Saul' S2 premiere, finale to be followed by 'Talking Saul'