Despite rumors to the contrary, A-Team hunk Bradley Cooper and Oscar-winner Renee Zellweger are not engaged to be married, People. com reports exclusively. According to People.com, the speculation that the two actors were getting hitched had been sparked by reports last week that Zellweger, 41, had been seen shopping for wedding dresses and that she and Cooper, 35, were seen dining with her parents. The actors’ representatives told People.com that the two are not engaged. Cooper and Zellweger, who costarred in the ill-fated thriller Case 39 – the film was not released theatrically in the U.S. and grossed less than $15 million overseas last year– have reportedly been dating for almost a year, but neither of them has spoken publicly about the relationship. Cooper and Zellweger have each been married once before, each for less than a year. Zellweger wed country singer Kenny Chesney in 2005. The relationship was later annulled. Cooper married actress Jennifer Esposito (Samantha Who?) in late 2006 and divorced in 2007.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'Better Call Saul' exec producer Peter Gould on that Jimmy-Chuck shocker
- Casting Net: Emily Blunt, John Krasinski join voice cast of 'Animal Crackers'
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Tonight Show'
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!