Despite rumors to the contrary, A-Team hunk Bradley Cooper and Oscar-winner Renee Zellweger are not engaged to be married, People. com reports exclusively. According to People.com, the speculation that the two actors were getting hitched had been sparked by reports last week that Zellweger, 41, had been seen shopping for wedding dresses and that she and Cooper, 35, were seen dining with her parents. The actors’ representatives told People.com that the two are not engaged. Cooper and Zellweger, who costarred in the ill-fated thriller Case 39 – the film was not released theatrically in the U.S. and grossed less than $15 million overseas last year– have reportedly been dating for almost a year, but neither of them has spoken publicly about the relationship. Cooper and Zellweger have each been married once before, each for less than a year. Zellweger wed country singer Kenny Chesney in 2005. The relationship was later annulled. Cooper married actress Jennifer Esposito (Samantha Who?) in late 2006 and divorced in 2007.
Posted June 12 2010 — 9:29 PM EDT
- Deadpool makes a cameo in new 'Fantastic Four' trailer
- Drake disses Meek Mill during OVO Fest set
- Ellen DeGeneres tweets support for Amy Schumer after gun control speech
- 'Significant Mother' react: What did you think?
- Casting Net: Ali Larter returns for 'Resident Evil: The Final Chapter'
- Amazon defends making a TV show with Woody Allen
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are divorcing