People reports that an agent for Laurie David has denied a tabloid report claiming that Al Gore’s marriage broke up because of the producer and former wife to Curb Your Enthusiasm’s Larry David. “This report is completely, patently false,” David’s agent told People. “I have no idea where it started from or why, but it is absolutely, positively, and patently untrue.” Al and Tipper Gore announced their separation June 1.
Posted June 15 2010 — 6:17 PM EDT
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- From People: Bruce Jenner to pose as woman for 'Vanity Fair' cover
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- I'm not buying Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha'
- Iggy Azalea cancels tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!