Has working for Jimmy Fallon dulled the Roots’ edge? Not a bit. The venerable hip-hop band’s first effort since joining NBC’s late-night lineup delivers all the funk/soul/jazz vibes fans have come to expect. Plus it features their most successful forays yet into the world of indie rock — not least the plaintive Monsters of Folk collab ”Dear God 2.0.” A?
How I Got OverHas working for Jimmy Fallon dulled the Roots' edge? Not a bit. The venerable hip-hop band's first effort since joining NBC's late-night lineup delivers...How I Got OverHip-Hop/RapHas working for Jimmy Fallon dulled the Roots' edge? Not a bit. The venerable hip-hop band's first effort since joining NBC's late-night lineup delivers...2010-06-16
DOIN' IT AGAIN The Roots
Posted June 16 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Star Wars' Live-stream with the cast of 'Rogue One'
- 'Supernatural' writer reveals 'Smallville' crossover that never happened
- 'Star Trek: Discovery': Bryan Fuller says he won't be involved
- '22 Jump Street' writer to pen spinoff about female cops
- 'Into the Badlands' season 2: Nick Frost joins martial arts drama
- Why Lynda Carter wasn't the Earth-1 POTUS of the Arrowverse
- WATCH: 'Rogue One' star Diego Luna describes meeting Darth Vader
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big