what about the news that Walhberg has his eye on making an Entourage movie and ending the series next year? HBO programming president Michael Lombardo and Ellin confirm to EW.com that the eighth season will likely be the show’s last. (“I think we’ve got 20 more seasons in us,” notes Ellin, ”but we’re not going to do that.”) Ellin adds that he’s been too busy finishing up this season to think about a movie, but “Mark’s going to kill me if I don’t write it. Everybody wants it, and we’ve got to make a plan for it.” Any clues as to what adventures might await the boys on the big screen? “I promise you that Turtle won’t get shot.”Lenny Kravitz, Sean “Diddy” Combs, and Mark Wahlberg will appear in an upcoming episode of the HBO comedy Entourage, EW.com has learned. Kravitz will play himself—with Ari Gold (Jeremy Piven) serving as his agent. In the episode, “Ari’s trying to trade favors,” says series creator Doug Ellin. “He’s got to get Lenny to do a movie so someone else will do something for him.” Meanwhile, Diddy and Entourage exec producer Mark Wahlberg pop up as themselves on the golf course. “Turtle [Jerry Ferrara] is starting a business, and he’s trying to get them to invest in it,” says Ellin. “He’s going to a lot of people about this investment.” The episode will air in August as part of Entourage’s seventh season, which debuts June 27. And
Posted June 16 2010 — 9:53 PM EDT
- Brandy teases new music: 'An album is definitely in the works'
- Exclusive 'Walking Dead' reunion of deceased characters
- Supermodels become superheroes in Marvel's new collaboration
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: 'Outlander' season 2 trailer, premiere date revealed
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: 'Grey's' star explains social media brand
- Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult are dystopian lovers in new 'Equals' trailer
- Ryan Reynolds pranked Blake Lively while she was in labor
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere