And they say nothing ever happens in Pawnee. During a recent visit to the Indiana burb at the center of NBC’s Parks and Recreation, I heard tales of vehicular sexcapades, on-camera three-ways, rampant drug use, and out-of-control egos. On a far less scandalous note, Amy Poehler and her castmates also reacted to NBC’s unpopular decision to bench the show until early 2011, previewed the first six episodes of the upcoming third season, and handicapped their Emmy chances. All told, it was a busy afternoon — so busy that the following episode of Ausiello TV is brought to you in three parts, each more compelling than the last. No, really.
Posted June 17 2010 — 5:07 PM EDT
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- 'Last Tango in Paris' director admits butter rape scene wasn't consensual
- 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' will pit Iron Man against Megaman X in 2017
- 6 show-stopping highlights from 'VH1 Divas: Unsilent Night'
- Twitter's #MakeABandLazy helps musicians settle in for a nap
- Elton John confirms there is 'no truth' to retirement rumors
- Powerful new ad spotlights gun violence warning signs people miss
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big