Perez Hilton is losing advertisers two days after posting a revealing photo of 17-year-old pop star Miley Cyrus on his blog, reports MSNBC. A banner for ABC’s The View has been pulled from the blogger’s site over the scandal, which began when Hilton posted a photo that depicted Cyrus getting out of a car without underwear. (Hilton later said that the picture was a fake.) Cyrus has not yet issued a statement on the matter.
Posted June 17 2010 — 5:45 AM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade