According to People, Gary Coleman had requested a restraining order against wife Shannon Price prior to his May 28 death. The restraining order – signed Feb. 19 – alleged Price had trespassed on his property in Santaquin, Utah while he was hospitalized. (The actor had undergone heart surgery.) “I am concerned that irreplaceable memorabilia, irreplaceable model trains, irreplaceable items of personal property will be stolen, damaged, or destroyed,” Coleman wrote. “[Price] has shown a tendency to damage, destroy, and steal my property and I believe she will continue to do so in my absence and while she is trespassing in my home.” The papers also claimed that “there have been incidences of domestic violence” before and after his marriage.
Posted June 22 2010 — 2:37 PM EDT
- Ryan Reynolds wants to make a Deadpool/Wolverine movie
- 'Supernatural' bosses: Mary still 'has some big stuff to do'
- Kellyanne Conway defends Donald Trump 'Apprentice' role
- Ryan Gosling wants a Roomba for his Roomba this Christmas
- Walton Goggins' Navy Seal team faces trouble in new 'SIX' trailer
- Macklemore performs new song about oppression and the election
- Taraji P. Henson competes in 'acting decathlon' for Seth Meyers