The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has tapped film producer Bruce Cohen (American Beauty, Milk) and TV producer-director Don Mischer to produce the 83rd Academy Awards telecast, the organization announced Tuesday. Mischer will also direct the telecast, which will air Feb. 27, 2011, on ABC. This represents both men’s first involvement with the Oscar telecast.
Posted June 22 2010 — 9:26 PM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade