The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has tapped film producer Bruce Cohen (American Beauty, Milk) and TV producer-director Don Mischer to produce the 83rd Academy Awards telecast, the organization announced Tuesday. Mischer will also direct the telecast, which will air Feb. 27, 2011, on ABC. This represents both men’s first involvement with the Oscar telecast.
Posted June 22 2010 — 9:26 PM EDT
- Taylor Swift and Avril Lavigne performed 'Complicated' on 1989 tour
- 'Survivor' players on the most shameless thing they did for fan votes
- 'Hannibal' music supervisor on working with Siouxsie Sioux for the finale's song
- Hugh Dancy explains that shocking 'Hannibal' series finale
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!