The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has tapped film producer Bruce Cohen (American Beauty, Milk) and TV producer-director Don Mischer to produce the 83rd Academy Awards telecast, the organization announced Tuesday. Mischer will also direct the telecast, which will air Feb. 27, 2011, on ABC. This represents both men’s first involvement with the Oscar telecast.
Posted June 22 2010 — 9:26 PM EDT
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'
- Olivia Munn teases her Psylocke fight scene in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'