Bachelor Jake Pavelka and his ex-fiancee Vienna Girardi reunited last week for a taped interview with host Chris Harrison, and on Tuesday, ABC released a press release that hinted at what occurred during the interview. “Vienna calls Jake ‘a liar’ and ‘a fame whore’,” according to the press release. “Jake feels Vienna always undermines him and tears him down. They face off about who broke up with whom. Vienna defends herself against allegations of infidelity, (and) Jake accuses her of selling him out for money.” ABC described the interview as an “intense verbal confrontation,” and revealed that Vienna ultimately “bursts into tears and storms out, ending the interview.” The release also stated that Jake and Vienna “acknowledge that the love they felt was real,” but that their relationship is now beyond repair. The interview will air July 5 during ABC’s The Bachelorette.
Posted June 29 2010 — 9:22 PM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE drops Gavin DeGraw collaboration 'Brother'—exclusive premiere
- Disney Junior to intro Elena of Avalor, its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters