People has confirmed that Transformers actress Megan Fox wed her longtime boyfriend, Brian Austin Green, in a small ceremony last week in Hawaii. Fox, 24, met Green, 36, in 2004 on the set of Hope & Faith. The couple was previously engaged in 2004 before splitting in 2009. The news was first reported by TMZ.
Posted June 29 2010 — 7:28 AM EDT
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- Look, but don't retouch? What our female celeb photo fascination says about us
- Chris Rock and Tracy Morgan exchange comic haymakers in 'Top Five' outtakes
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!