People has confirmed that Transformers actress Megan Fox wed her longtime boyfriend, Brian Austin Green, in a small ceremony last week in Hawaii. Fox, 24, met Green, 36, in 2004 on the set of Hope & Faith. The couple was previously engaged in 2004 before splitting in 2009. The news was first reported by TMZ.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'The Americans' bosses on Paige, her future, and the endgame after (spoiler!)
- Casting Net: Anna Kendrick joins Zac Efron in 'Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates'
- Will Ferrell, Kristen Wiig in Lifetime movie (no, really!)
- Kendrick Lamar goes back to Compton for 'King Kunta' video: Watch
- Katie Couric pulls off 'an amazing prank' on James Corden for April Fools' Day: Watch
- From People: Courteney Cox steals Erin Foster's socks in 'Barely Famous' clip
- 'Grey's Anatomy' cast finale hunches: A kidnapping? A massive earthquake? A crossover?