Sunday night’s BET Awards, featuring Kanye West’s comeback performance and Chris Brown’s emotional Michael Jackson tribute, delivered a strong 7.4 million viewers. The telecast garnered the highest ratings for a cable awards show in the 18-49 demographic, and is the second highest-rated event ever on BET, behind last year’s telecast.
Posted June 29 2010 — 12:31 PM EDT
- The Goo Goo Dolls talk not wanting to "make the same record again'
- Anne Hathaway turning drone-war play 'Grounded' into movie
- James Franco, Russell Crowe 'Blood Meridian' adaptation scrapped
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses drop season 5 finale teasers
- Taylor Swift tops list of highest-paid musicians in 2015
- Colton Haynes gets honest about life after 'Arrow'
- #FeudSeason2: 9 showdowns Ryan Murphy should tackle next