Sunday night’s BET Awards, featuring Kanye West’s comeback performance and Chris Brown’s emotional Michael Jackson tribute, delivered a strong 7.4 million viewers. The telecast garnered the highest ratings for a cable awards show in the 18-49 demographic, and is the second highest-rated event ever on BET, behind last year’s telecast.
Posted June 29 2010 — 12:31 PM EDT
- How Justin Bieber and Britney Spears inspired Haillee Steinfeld's tour
- Ken Jeong mocks Donald Trump for outsourced products
- Seth Meyers takes A Closer Look at DNC email scandal
- Stephen Colbert brings Hungry for Power Games to the DNC
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Metallica to play Global Citizens Festival
- 'Scandal' stars are back to work on season 6
- Eva Longoria dings Donald Trump at DNC: 'My father is not a rapist'
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels