Sunday night’s BET Awards, featuring Kanye West’s comeback performance and Chris Brown’s emotional Michael Jackson tribute, delivered a strong 7.4 million viewers. The telecast garnered the highest ratings for a cable awards show in the 18-49 demographic, and is the second highest-rated event ever on BET, behind last year’s telecast.
Posted June 29 2010 — 12:31 PM EDT
- Seth Rogen, Rose Byrne join James Corden for 'The Lion King'
- Meek Mill dings Drake again on new 'All the Way Up' remix
- Shooting at T.I. concert in New York leaves 1 dead
- Adam Sandler and Jimmy Fallon sing parody song for troops
- The Weeknd, Belly cancel Jimmy Kimmel appearance over Donald Trump
- 'Homeland' season 6 to take on presidential election
- 'Finding Dory' clips bring back an old friend, introduce a new one