The diminutive Australian diva is still delivering disco thunder from Down Under. ”Dance,” she assures us at Aphrodite’s outset, ”it’s all I wanna do.” Given the disc’s sleek electro-pop grooves — honed in part by Madonna ?collaborator Stuart Price — her fans are sure to second that (loco)motion. Her only misstep: the snoozy ballad ”Everything Is Beautiful.” A?
CAN'T BEAT THE FEELING Kylie Minogue (William Baker)
Posted June 30 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Colton Haynes gets honest about life after 'Arrow'
- #FeudSeason2: 9 showdowns Ryan Murphy should tackle next
- Adam McKay to direct fallen superhero story 'Irredeemable' for Fox
- Andrew McMahon reacts to possible Something Corporate reunion
- What to Watch Thursday: Olivia Colman, Julian Barratt star in 'Flowers'
- The Must List: 'The Good Wife' goes out in top form, Drake gets groovy
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: Rory and Logan reunite in new photo