The diminutive Australian diva is still delivering disco thunder from Down Under. ”Dance,” she assures us at Aphrodite’s outset, ”it’s all I wanna do.” Given the disc’s sleek electro-pop grooves — honed in part by Madonna ?collaborator Stuart Price — her fans are sure to second that (loco)motion. Her only misstep: the snoozy ballad ”Everything Is Beautiful.” A?
CAN'T BEAT THE FEELING Kylie Minogue (William Baker)
Posted January 17 2015 — 2:22 PM EST
- Watch Daft Punk's ode to Nile Rodgers from new documentary
- Jason Reitman hosting 'Mad Men' live read, finale screening
- Hear Barenaked Ladies' '90s alt-ballad 'Say What You Want'
- 'The Originals' star: Season 2 finale sets up 'a whole new show'
- Jenny Slate, Ari Graynor to star in FX road-trip comedy fro 'Obvious Child' team'
- D'Angelo announces U.S. dates for Second Coming tour
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner John Logan teases season 2's 'ferocious enemy'