The diminutive Australian diva is still delivering disco thunder from Down Under. ”Dance,” she assures us at Aphrodite’s outset, ”it’s all I wanna do.” Given the disc’s sleek electro-pop grooves — honed in part by Madonna ?collaborator Stuart Price — her fans are sure to second that (loco)motion. Her only misstep: the snoozy ballad ”Everything Is Beautiful.” A?
CAN'T BEAT THE FEELING Kylie Minogue (William Baker)
Posted June 30 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Deadpool' screenwriters 'trying to get a jump on' sequel
- Martin Shkreli wants to be the sole owner of Kanye West's new album
- See a preview of Kanye West's videogame, about his mother going to heaven
- Box office preview: 'Deadpool' to demolish 'Zoolander 2,' 'How To Be Single'
- Kanye West raps that he 'might still have sex' with Taylor Swift
- 'Destiny' sequel expected in 2017, major expansion coming this year
- AMC orders late-night talk show from Kevin Smith, Greg Grunberg
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996