David Duchovny is set to make his New York stage debut in Neil Labute’s new play The Break of Noon at the Lucille Lortel Theatre on October 28. According to the press release, the Californication star will play John Smith, “a man who, amidst the chaos and horror of the worst office shooting in American history, sees the face of God. … A newcomer to faith, John urgently searches for a modern response to the age-old question: at what cost salvation?” Labute’s (The Shape of Things) longtime collaborator Jo Bonney will direct.
Posted June 30 2010 — 3:53 PM EDT
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'