Enrique Iglesias’ first bilingual disc doesn’t just switch between languages — Euphoria also has two distinct modes. For every ballad like ”Cuando Me Enamoro” (featuring Juan Luis Guerra), there’s a lusty club jam such as ”Dirty Dancer,” which guest Usher dedicates to ”the dirty girls all around the world.” With cultural ambassadors like these, who needs the U.N.? B
EuphoriaEnrique Iglesias' first bilingual disc doesn't just switch between languages — Euphoria also has two distinct modes. For every...EuphoriaPopEnrique Iglesias' first bilingual disc doesn't just switch between languages — Euphoria also has two distinct modes. For every...2010-06-30
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: Enrique Iglesias
Posted June 30 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Arrow' star David Ramsey shares his theories on who's in the grave
- Everything you need to know about Apollo Creed before seeing 'Creed'
- Rosie O'Donnell calls Donald Trump's campaign 'a nightmare'
- Vine star thanks little boy who stood up to her catcaller
- The new 'Men in Black' movie will have a woman in black
- Bindi Irwin hopes father Steve would be proud of her 'DWTS' win
- Bob Saget says Bill Cosby's reputation is now 'tarnished'
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year