Enrique Iglesias’ first bilingual disc doesn’t just switch between languages — Euphoria also has two distinct modes. For every ballad like ”Cuando Me Enamoro” (featuring Juan Luis Guerra), there’s a lusty club jam such as ”Dirty Dancer,” which guest Usher dedicates to ”the dirty girls all around the world.” With cultural ambassadors like these, who needs the U.N.? B
EuphoriaEnrique Iglesias' first bilingual disc doesn't just switch between languages — Euphoria also has two distinct modes. For every...EuphoriaPopEnrique Iglesias' first bilingual disc doesn't just switch between languages — Euphoria also has two distinct modes. For every...2010-06-30
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: Enrique Iglesias
Posted June 30 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!