Enrique Iglesias’ first bilingual disc doesn’t just switch between languages — Euphoria also has two distinct modes. For every ballad like ”Cuando Me Enamoro” (featuring Juan Luis Guerra), there’s a lusty club jam such as ”Dirty Dancer,” which guest Usher dedicates to ”the dirty girls all around the world.” With cultural ambassadors like these, who needs the U.N.? B
EuphoriaEnrique Iglesias' first bilingual disc doesn't just switch between languages — Euphoria also has two distinct modes. For every...EuphoriaPopEnrique Iglesias' first bilingual disc doesn't just switch between languages — Euphoria also has two distinct modes. For every...2010-06-30
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: Enrique Iglesias
Posted June 30 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Ellen Pompeo on Meredith-centric midseason return
- Nasim Pedrad to play teenage boy in Fox pilot 'Chad: An American Boy'
- A house divided in 'House of Cards' season 4 trailer
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival casts former 'Bunheads' star Sutton Foster
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss teases new Murder Night and more
- Kanye West reveals final track list for album now named 'The Life of Pablo'
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: 'Deadpool' star Ryan Reynolds reveals when he feels his sexiest
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday