According to Variety, the CEO and COO of Overture Films have stepped down. Danny McGurk and Chris Rosett resigned over “strategic differences” with parent company Starz Media; McGurk was also CEO of home video company Anchor Bay. Peter Adee, Starz president of worldwide marketing and distribution, will step in to oversee Overture.
Posted July 1 2010 — 9:04 PM EDT
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Bryce & Chris, Karlie Kloss, Tony & Gaga and More!