1. Robert Pattinson may be distant relative of Vlad the Impaler, inspiration for Dracula
Not to be outdone, Taylor Lautner claims to be a distant cousin of Teen Wolf! (Alas, it’s the Jason Bateman version.)
2. Jay-Z sued for allegedly not paying $137,000 in private-jet rental costs
Now he’s got 100 problems, and a bill is one.
3. Glenn Beck thriller debuts at No. 1
The guy’s got a gift for fiction — intentional or not.
4. Adam Sandler’s Grown Ups grosses more than $40 million on opening weekend
You could build a lot of pools to pee in with that kind of dough.
5. Ever-expanding Kiss merchandise empire to include line of refrigerators
Yeahhhhhh!!! Can you think of a better way to keep your gin cold??? What’s that? Yeah, I guess ice would work just as well.
6. DreamWorks plans to make Troll dolls movie
Pencil me in for yes — provided Don King does one of the voices.
7. Will.i.am’s Bentley burglarized; $10,000 worth of personal items missing
”Change of plans,” said the Black Eyed Peas musician. ”Let’s find out where my stuff is first, then where the love is.”
8. Fresh off their new documentary, Rush get star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
The Canadian power trio were originally supposed to get one on 4/4, but then it switched to 5/4 and all the way to 11/8 before winding up on 6/8.
9. In new Jeopardy! category, Alex Trebek sings clues with help of Auto-Tune
And if you get more than one answer wrong, T-Pain comes out and places a top hat labeled ”Dunce” on your head. Man takes his Trebek seriously.
10. George Hamilton to develop docusoap about his family for TV Land
”I have a UV ray of hope that this won’t be a cheesy reality show,” he said, ”but if it turns out that way, well, I guess I made my tanning bed and I’m going to lie in it.”