The first paparazzi shots of the fourth Pirates film, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides – which is shooting now in Hawaii – are starting to trickle out. And while they don’t reveal much at all, it’s still kind of exciting to see Johnny Depp’s Jack Sparrow swashing buckles again. The 3-D sequel, due out next summer, follows Sparrow and his entanglements with Blackbeard (played by Deadwood’s Ian McShane) and his daughter (Penelope Cruz). Does the mere image of Depp as Sparrow make you excited for the fourth Pirates movie? Or has the ship sailed?
Posted July 2 2010 — 5:06 PM EDT
- Jennifer Aniston confronts Vanessa Bayer over Rachel impression
- Donald Trump slams 'SNL' for sketch about his tweets
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big