our very own EW.com blogger!) to answer some of them in next week’s issue of Entertainment Weekly.Goodness knows this season of The Bachelorette has prompted us to wonder a thing or two: How does a suitor sneak off to visit Ali at her house? Or to get a tattoo, for that matter? How’d that conference call with Canada about Justin’s hometown liaison’s come about? Or that Jake and Vienna exit interview? Have the producers ever considered permanently banning guitars? Now’s your chance, Bachelorette fans: Tell us all your burning questions, and we’ll get host Chris Harrison (
Posted July 8 2010 — 1:22 AM EDT
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'