Jon Bon Jovi sustained a torn calf muscle on Friday night during a concert at the Meadowlands in New Jersey. A spokesperson for the band tells EW, “The injury will not prevent Bon Jovi from playing any of their upcoming stadium dates this summer.”
Posted July 11 2010 — 2:06 PM EDT
- 'Fifty Shades of Wayne' replaces Christian Grey with, yes, Batman
- Justin Bieber really wants Seth Rogen to roast him
- Christine Lahti cast opposite Terry O'Quinn in ABC's 'The Adversaries'
- Zachary Quinto remembers Leonard Nimoy as a 'father figure'
- Wilmer Valderrama signs on to Fox's 'Minority Report' pilot
- 'The Good Wife' recap: No harm, no foul, and 'microbursts of contempt'
- 'The Good Wife' recap: Sex, secrets, and radical politics